Our Mission Statement:
We aim to:
* Provide a broad and balanced education that offers an equal opportunity to all children of all abilities.
* Foster a secure environment in which all children can feel confident and happy.
* Offer support and encouragement for the social, emotional, physical and moral welfare of all children.
We achieve this by:
* Creatively implementing the National Curriculum.
* Offering an excellent, appropriate learning environment.
* Providing high quality experiences.
* Committing ourselves to a high level of pastoral care.
* Welcoming parents and children to our school.