Our School Vision
Our School Vision
A journey of learning for all, within God’s guiding hands.
Life is a wonderful journey of learning. We aim to ensure our whole community is prepared for each step; we place our trust within God’s guiding hands, to take each stride with confidence and enthusiasm. As global citizens we will show care and respect to fellow travellers and praise the wonders God provides.
In our school we hope that our Christian ethos will be evident to all who come within our walls. This ethos guides not only the religious parts of the day, but it is also a firm foundation for the whole life of the school; as the children grow physically and mentally, they will also grow socially and spiritually so gaining a real respect for themselves, for each other, and indeed, for the whole of this exciting world – God’s world – in which we all live together. Every child brings something special to Chislet Church of England Primary School, our purpose is to receive and transform that 'something special' ; to nurture and celebrate it.
We aim to achieve this by:
- creating a secure, friendly and supportive learning environment for all children
- Setting high expectations for children in everything they do and supporting children in this by giving praise, encouragement and step by step advice and guidance
- offering support, guidance and encouragement in all aspects of life including social and spiritual
- giving praise and respect for achievements both in school and outside of school
- offering a lively and stimulating National Curriculum accessible to all children
- working in partnership with children, parents, governors and our wider community to achieve the best results for all children